2021 Census of Population
Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables
Release date: February 9, 2022 Updated on: March 29, 2023
The Population and Dwelling Count Highlight Tables provide population and dwelling counts established from the 2021 Census of Canada.
Population and dwelling count data tables presented by geography:
- Canada, provinces and territories – Population and dwelling counts
- Census subdivisions – Municipalities – Population and dwelling counts
- Census metropolitan areas / census agglomerations – Population and dwelling counts
- Census divisions – Population and dwelling counts
- Economic regions
- Federal electoral districts (2013 Representation Order)
- Population centres
- Designated places
- Aggregate dissemination areas
- Census tracts
- Dissemination areas
- Forward sortation areas ©
- Statistical area classification
Historical population and dwelling counts
This table provides historical counts (1851 to 2021 censuses) for Canada, provinces and territories.
- Population and private dwellings occupied by usual residents and intercensal growth for Canada, provinces and territories, 1851 to 2021 censuses
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: